Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FREE THEME!!


Hello everyone!

subject of this week is free! Very Good! Is funny to talk about of something interesting for you and for me.

I’d like to write about one of my favorite movies and your soundtracks...

One of my favorites is “Avatar” (suppose that you have seen XD).
“Avatar” is the film is set in the mid-22nd century, when the humans are mining a precious mineral called unobtanium on Pandora. The expansion of the mining colony threatens the continued existence of a local tribe of Na'vi—a humanoid species indigenous to Pandora. The movie's title refers to a genetically engineered Na'vi body with the mind of a remotely located human, and is used to interact with the natives of Pandora. 
Not only the movie is good, as well the music or soundtracks are fantastics! I like to listen because is relaxing music and for me is music that represent melody of the earth, of the life in some living being, is beautiful.


And the second movie that I like is “Pirates of the Caribbean”; this film describes the adventures of the pirate Jack Sparrow, the blacksmith Will Turner and the aristocrat Elizabeth Swann. Well, this movie I liked not only for the plot but too by the characters like Jonny Deep and Orlando Bloom <3; and the principal song of the film.
The song is called “He’s a pirate” and I to play in the recorder, and I hope I can to play in the transverse flute, that is my dream of when I was a girl.

Well classmates this I was my subject of today
I hope, you like!
Regards!

2 comments:

  1. Movies!! I like both movies that you write in your post, because are of action and comedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa! I don’t really like so much this movies, but I also enjoy of seen movies at home, is the best!

    ReplyDelete