Monday, May 21, 2012


Cotton Grass

To choose the photo that I consider my favorite I think that caused me the photo, that is, feelings makes me see it.
This is the picture that I like. I saw in the TV Cable this picture, was the selection of the best photos from National Geographic  in the year 2011.
This photo was taken by Jennifer Jesse in July of 2010 while hiking in a region of Iceland called Landmannalaugar.  Is a field of grass, cotton, thousands of cotton moving in the wind
I like very much this picture because it represents tranquility and stillness. When I saw first time impressed me I thinking that there was such a place on this planet and I would like to know that place.
Tell me if this picture is not beautiful?
If any of you want to visit the page where this photo you can visit the websitehttp://fotosmundo.net/national-geographic-enero-2011/
That is all friends!
Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment