Thursday, September 27, 2012

Greece and China




Hi classmates and Teacher, I hope you have had an fantastic 18 :D

The topic of this week is the country I like to visit. Well, I have two choices: Greece and China. 
I like visited these countries because both are very interesting by their stories in the antiquity.

The things that I know about Greece and China are related with their myths and legends. Before I talk of this, I want to talk of the general characteristics as for example China is the world's most populous country and your culture is fascinating and Greece is generally considered the cradle of Western civilization, is the birthplace of democracy, the philosophy, literature, political science and of the Olympic Games :D

Well, Greece is a country with a fantastic mythology:  the story of the gods of Olympus, is for this that I would like  to visit The Parthenon, and the Troy City and the famous Mount Olympus! 
   
And China is a country that in a beginning I wouldn't  liked to visit because is large and full of people, but I discovered in some documentary that I saw in the TV,  that China have wonderful places, much of they are World Heritage, for example the Chinese Wall, by this is that I  changed of opinion. And well, in China I will to visit  all this places and I  take a  photography in every places of this country!

Regards!


3 comments:

  1. I'm totally agree with the last comment: Greece must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intresting places Meli , I like mythology Greek !!

    ReplyDelete